Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Jamie Foxx Apologizes To Miley Cyrus

Jamie Foxx is an a-hole! How dare he and his "posse" pick on a 16-year-old girl, Miley Cyrus. She said she was just kidding about being pissed-off at Radiohead for not wanting to meet her backstage. She said something like she was going to 'ruin their career' but right after saying that she laughed and said, 'just kidding.'

If this is the way Jamie Foxx wants to get Global attention again, since obviously the Oscar winning actor's career is going South, he got it alright. However, it might not have the effect he thought it would. Remember: Any publicity is not always good publicity. Jamie Fox is a jerk...


But...
the actor formally apologized to the Disney star during an appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Tuesday night (April 14).

“Did you say something inappropriate?” the host asked Foxx.

“Yeah. I so apologize to [Cyrus], and this is sincere,” he responded. “I am a comedian, and you guys know that whatever I say, I don’t mean any of it. And sometimes, as comedians, as we do, we go a little bit too far.”

Foxx’s rant sparked outrage after he said that 16-year-old Cyrus should “make a sex tape and grow up,” during a chat on his satellite radio show.

“We’re really the black Howard Stern. We go at everybody. There was a situation with Miley Cyrus, and I just want to say, I apologize for what I said. I didn’t mean it maliciously. You know I’m a comedian. You know my heart,” he continues.

Staring down the barrel of the camera, Foxx addresses Cyrus saying, “Miley, I apologize, so I’ll call you. I got a daughter too, so I completely understand.”~source