Sunday, July 6, 2008

Ashley Dupre Drops Lawsuit Against Joe Francis

Ashley Alexandra Dupre

Ashley Alexandra Dupre, the "Spitzer Girl," has dropped her lawsuit against Joe Francis, the founder and CEO of Girls Gone Wild. After hearing the news, Joe Francis says he feels "vindicated."

Francis told TMZ:
The filing of the lawsuit was a serious lapse of judgment on her part. I never did understand how I could possibly damage the reputation of a hooker ... This isn't the first time I've faced false allegations against me. But the truth invariably comes out, as I knew it would in this case. I am happy to, once again, be completely vindicated.

Dupre's attorney issued a statement:
Ms. Dupre wants to eliminate all negativity from her life and focus on the positive. She has prospects for many exciting new projects and is looking forward to starting a new chapter.

Looks like Ms. Dupre will check out her other offers. Hustler magazine should still be on the table. Too bad she didn't take Joe Francis' million dollar offer to pose and promote for GGW before he found that old video footage. But... with her looks she can make that up really soon. We'll keep 'ya posted.